![]() |
| This picture sum up my high school life |
This picture was taken the last year in "el cuadrado" by a guy who was walking around (nobody knows him) and shows my previous class 4ºF.
I love this picture for what represent, it was a beautiful but a sad day. The last one with that uniform. Me and ALL my classmates came to "el cuadrado" to say goodbye to our Lastarria.
My class were the most strong and united class in the whole world, we were a family, a band of brothers. we has our own chorus that sounded every time our baby futbol team played, in the breaks, or even in the class hours, every single time when something unusual happened, we singed that beautiful song,
Oh!, good old times, when i was a "liceano", a time of wasting time, nothing really mattered.
we all lives in differents part of santiago so we dont see much ourselves. I cant wait for a "junta".

I can see you love your ex classmates and high school, your words make me remember my classmates :(
ResponderEliminarI had the opportunity to know this great class and I must to say that all of your classmates are very good people. The 4°F merit a "junta" definitely ;)
ResponderEliminar