jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

My favourite music

Hi dawgs!  If you don’t like music, kill yourself… Seriously, do it. I’ve been always close to every kind of music. I barely remember when I was like 3 or 4 years old and my brother has a CD of “Los Prisioneros” and also has one of “Gorillaz”. Those both are way too different, but I remember that I enjoyed a lot listening to them. So I grew up listening the music that my brother had like Limp Bizkit, System of a Down, Black eyed peas (weird) and many others. Later a cousin of mine told me that I must listen to “Rust in peace” of Megadeth and so I did. After that I fell in love of them and started to listen to other metal bands like Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, Tool, etc. Nowadays I listen to a lot of genres of music like rap in English and Spanish, metal in many of its varieties, even artists from the “Nueva ola” like Rafael or Camilo Sesto or tha boss: José josé. But I’m surviving university just with Canserbero and Iron Maiden, I don’t need anything else to fail properly in “anato”.



Never forget José josé

1 comentario:

  1. Great seleccion... I grew with los prisioneros too, and system of a down have good songs

    ResponderEliminar